- I got an instagram: @poetrysecrets
- School started
- I sat next to a new crush
- That guy asked me out
- Halloween with my friend Meredith
- I went to an AWESOME Renaissance festival in Charlot, NC
- I got Meredith's crush to ask her out
- Christmas break with my family up in Vermontish area. I got an IPAD!
- Valentines day: Bf gave me a book :)
- We broke up
- My other friend Kayte got asked out all thanks to me
- My other friend went out with my Ex
- W got FIVE huge snowstorms each from Wed. to Sun.
- Art festival
- Spring break is happening next week
- It snowed today
- My dog had a birthday
- I'm going to a Model UN trip in a few weeks
- I had a concert
- I'm in Atlanta with my friends
The selfie song( tune to Frozen's "Do you wanna build a snowman") We edited the verses order a little i.e. The GO AWAY part
By Ella and Daisy
Do you wanna take a selfie?
What filter should I use
Should I use Brannan
Or 1977
It's a really hard decision!
*Texts Rapidly*
Do you wanna take a selfie?
Or stalk some people on Instagram
I think some selfies or overdue
My filters wont go though
NOOOOO!
It gets a little boring
Just sitting around,
Watching the filters go by
(Sad music)
Instagram?
Please work
If you don't Ill start to twerk
Its down to me and you
What filter of your choice will you use?
Do you wanna take a selfie?
It doesn't have to be a selfie
"GO AWAY!"
Kk byeee
A selfie is a picture of yourself
No comments:
Post a Comment